Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Private

I've moved our blog to a different site now, http://fredandjillbenson.blogspot.com/ and it is now private. If you would like an invitation to read it, please, please, please let me know! Even if I don't know you read the blog because you haven't commented or if we haven't seen each other in years, I would be happy to give you access. One of my favorite hobbies is blog stalking and I've been known to read my sister's roommate's blog that I have never met, so don't worry about being a weirdo. You can leave your email address as a comment, send me an email at vaughnj12@hotmail.com, or send me a message on facebook. I'll post links here when I update the blog so you know when I update it. Thanks!

Here's a picture from our road trip to encourage you to send me your email address so you can hear all about our exciting road trip across America adventures...

11 comments:

  1. aka.milly@gmail.com
    Thanks! I love keeping up with you guys from your blog.
    Emily Johnson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, I like to "blog stalk" friends.

    tmcneill@wirelessbeehive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to still see your blog please :)
    shortcake84074@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't forget us! erin.cope@yahoo.com

    Good luck with everything back east!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mindi.bunker@gmail.com!

    Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. crystalsautter@hotmail.com Hope you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill!!! I didn't know you had a blog til just now. I would love to read it. My email address is jenniphelps@gmail.com. If I have a blog too, so if you send me your address I'll add you to the list. I hope things are going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete